29/01/2019 From your favorite workplace
We are pleased to invite you to our next Anaplan webinar, where we would like to highlight one of the most innovative solutions to optimize business planning and management processes.
One of the most delicate and fundamental points of any company is the planning of the workforce so that it has the right dimensions. This is delicate because an insufficient or excessive staff (we must find the balance) and fundamentals affect all areas of the company:
- From the financial point of view, it can assume the difference between profits and losses
- From a marketing point of view, the difference between providing good or bad customer service
- From the Human Resources point of view, to have happy and productive staff.
Nowadays, taking advantage of new technologies makes it possible to create solutions that provide integrated dashboards, which provide all the information that those responsible need to face the challenges of an optimal planning at the moment and in the future, giving planners the ability to make the best decisions at all times.
Another detail to highlight is that, thanks to the flexibility and ease of handling of these solutions, the platform can be entirely managed and modified by the human resources department, with little or no need for IT assistance, giving back control of the process and operational autonomy to the department.
Some of the benefits to highlight:
- Availability of historical data to be able to consider trends, seasonality …
- Possibility of planning by employee or by job position, taking into account high, low, relocations, transfers …
- Possibility of planning based on historical data and drivers or using a plan from scratch or “zero base Budget”
- Creation of an iterative planning process
- Integration of planning templates with the needs and projections of other areas of the company that are related, thus avoiding planning in “silos”
- Integration in the planning process of all the stakeholders of the company, from the top management to those in charge of the front line, both through bottom-up and top-down processes. This makes it possible to naturally reconcile the needs appreciated by the people who live in the reality of the workforce every day with the strategic plans of management.
- Creation of workflows with inputs, approvals and well-defined decisions for each person in the process. It also allows the exchange of comments and qualitative information to reduce the exchange of e-mails and have a “single source of truth” or a single repository with all the data and decisions taken.
- Easy integration with other sources and databases
- Easy auditability and traceability of data from its origin to corroborate the validity of the output.
- Real-time view of the current and planned organization chart
Sign up here for our free webinar, taking place on Tuesday 29th January and in around 20 minutes we will review the lessons learned over the past years while working for top global companies.
Finally, we do not want to miss the opportunity to encourage you to take a look at the Anaplan event that we held on Thursday, November 15 at our offices where a representative of AB InBev told his experiences after implementing the solution and a Anaplan Demo by a Sonum consultant.